||This item is currently in stock and ready to ship!
Its lugs and high traction rubber propel you up the trail while the TPU shank and EVA midsole reduce trail impact and foot fatigue. Highly abrasion-resistant yet breathable mesh keeps your workhorses cool while synthetic leather overlays shrug off brush and rocks to keep them snugly centered over our supportive O FIT Insole™. It’s a combination meant to go the distance.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a generous forefoot & toe box.
: Medium-High volume feet tend to be wider with higher arches and insteps.
Women’s standard width is B in the heel and C in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device®). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
:Synthetic leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Welded stitchless synthetic
- Micro-suede cage
- Metal lace hardware
: Granite Peak — The quintessential hiking outsole featuring a nylon shank for stability, toothy side lugs that hug off-camber trails, and 4mm directional lugs studding the sole.
- Dual density EVA
- TPU chassis
- Nylon shank
: W7(1/2PR): 12.6 oz / 357 g
O FIT Insole™
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushionin
- Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning