||Out of stock
||We're sorry but this item is out of stock! Please check back with us soon!
The Sawtooth Low BDry may be the most used shoe in your closet. Heck, it probably won't even make it to the closet. Ridiculous traction; a stable and cushioned midsole; a comfortable, waterproof/breathable upper. Everything you need for your next trip outdoors.
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
- Nubuck leather leather uppers combine with abrasion resistant textile to stand-up to regular use on rugged trails
- Oboz BDry waterproof, breathable membranes keep water out so your feet stay dry and comfortable
- Anatomic EVA footbeds and dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning over a long day of hiking
- Nylon shanks offer torsional stability and protection underfoot, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- Injection-molded heel counters lock feet in to deliver technical-yet-nimble performance
- Aggressively lugged outsoles use a durable, sticky rubber for exceptional grip in all directions on both wet and dry surfaces