||This item is currently in stock and ready to ship!
While the all-leather upper of the Bridger nods to classic hikers of yore, there's nothing old-fashioned about these stats: a pliable, extra comfortable collar; a lightweight TPU forefoot plate that preserves the shoe's integrity (and your feet when the trail gets rocky); B-DRY waterproofing; metal hardware and a lightweight, aggressive outsole. Unlike the waffle stompers of our youth, the Bridger's leather goodness comes with practically no break-in time. Ready. Set. Go anywhere.
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers offer the right combination of breathability and protection to keep your feet dry on long treks; soft nubuck doesn't require breaking in
- BDry waterproof, breathable membranes keep soggy elements out while letting water vapor escape, keeping your feet cool and comfortable
- Nylon mesh linings wick moisture, dry quickly and further enhance breathability
- Deluxe footbeds feature a well-defined arch for support and nest perfectly inside the boots
- Dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning while keeping the boots light and agile
- Nylon shanks and thermoplastic urethane forefoot plates offer torsional stability and protection underfoot, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- Rubber randing on the toes and heels helps protect the uppers from abrasion
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip with ease in all directions on both wet and dry surfaces thanks to the toothy side lugs and 4mm directional lugs underfoot